AiOptimistic.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement claims:
Notification of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the written notice to our designated copyright agent at [email protected].
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter notification by providing us with a written communication containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user of the blog;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send the counter notification to our designated copyright agent at [email protected].
Please note that we may not take any action with respect to a counter notification unless our designated agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our blog.
We reserve the right to terminate the account or access of any user who is a repeat infringer of copyright.